This weekend for Ryan's birthday we decided we would spend the weekend at his parents cabin in Island Park!! Friday after work we left on our adventure! We stopped and ate at big jud's in Ashton just for fun!! We spent the night watching movies and eating lots and lots of junk food!
Saturday we planned to go out on a long mountain bike ride along the river and up into the mountains!
On these bikes! :)
After about hmmm 20 min Ry stopped and as i pulled up to him he said " look at my tire" of course it was flat! He has had terrible luck with tires ever since he got this new bike! This is probably the 10th flat tire this year!!!! But we didn't let that ruin our day! We took our time walking back to the cabin and just enjoyed the first hot day this summer! :)
Pardon my pasty face, its been awhile since ive seen the sun obviously, and my goggle tan wore off quite awhile ago!!
That night we built a fire and had some hot dogs and smores! :) And we watched about 5 more movies!!!
Sunday was Ryan's birthday so I decided I would be a good wifey and make him breakfast!! So I made all of his favorites!! :)
Here is my happy man on his birthday!! I know he might look grumpy but he wasn't! Also this is probably my most hated shirt that he owns! Don't ask me why he wears it! Probably because he thinks its hilarious, i always say " can you please wear something else"!!
Ry's birthday also marked our 4 month milestone and I couldnt be happier! I love being married to him. We have the best adventures and spend about 90 percent of the time laughing! The only problem that we have is that ryan is a staunch lakers fan and im a celtics fan to the bitter end! Other than that I'm happy to report that we are more in love now than we've ever been!
2 comments:
Oh Aubs this looks so happy.
Aubs! That looks like so much fun! Sorry we missed you when we were home! I kind of wanted to beat... :-D I still love you though and we will catch up soon! Glad you're still in love!
Post a Comment