September 30, 2009

best game ever!!

this post is in semi-response to my pity party post a couple of days ago!
ryan and i (ok ryan) has a ps3(i just like to pretend its half mine). and at first i wasnt very crazy about him having one of these cuz i really hate when people spend all their spare time playing stupid video games in their basements. dont get me wrong i love some video games, mostly dance dance revolution and guitar hero :) but im pretty sure i am now converted to a gamer life!! ha ha! skate2 officially converted me to play station3!!
but anyways back to the story....two weeks ago ryan had been talking about a game called little big planet(as seen above).the game is basically sounds stupid but its fun! everyone is their own little sock puppet guy and you can customize it however you want, i swear there are a million different possibilities, anything you can think of, and there are a million different challenges/levels. the point is to gather these little bubbles and complete the levels, its hard to describe you just have to experience it! you can google it and play a demo online!!
so i was at walmart one night getting stuff to make bracelets , and i couldnt help but get the game, it sounded fun! :) we have basically played it for two weeks straight, in ryans basement, and i feel like a little bit of a hipocrit but oh well. its been a semi rough week for me, i'll admit ive been a huge baby, but last night made it all better!! we went to our friend pedro's (yes i said pedro and thats his real name) house and we seriously laughed our heads off for 4 hours playing this game and i honestly feel a billion times better than i have forever!!
so you go little big planet!!


ALSO...


this is targhee as of about an hour ago!! oh how i just love the first snowfall!! only made my whole day!! :) sorry everyone who hates snow! i just cant wait to use my new skis!!!!!

4 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

I'm one of those who HATES snow, but I'm not mad, I want you to use your new ski's to! It was great seeing you the other day! WE need to all play soon!
love ya

Colette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colette said...

Hey Aubree I blog hopped to your blog. It was great to meet you in person the other day at Gringo's and not just talk to you on the phone :0) sorry I haven't gotten out of my little cave here at work to come and meet you guys. I have a blog but it is private, if you'll sent your e-mail address to me at coldav1@msn.com I'll send you an invite.

Allie said...

You would wish for snow aubs.... hate you for that oh well you are adorable and I haven't talked to you in forever you need to call me and update you on your life!