September 17, 2010

Powderpuff

On Wednesday we went to watch my sisters play powderpuff football!
Homecoming week was one of my favorite parts of high school so i was excited to go and watch them!! Alaina is a big senior and she played center! She had a blast and she pretty much had every tackle!

Cute Ashley(on the right) is a sophomore, and she played defensive end. The sophomores were able to beat the seniors so my sisters actually got to play each other which was very fun!!! Ash even got a real tackle on the senior quarterback.


In this picture my sister Ash is going for the tackle on #22

In this picture my sister Alaina #16 is holding Ashley back from getting another sack!!
I just love my sisters! :)



2 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh how I miss those days...

Amy said...

Great photos! I love your sisters too! You are all darling.:)

Oh, and Matt and Hayd had a blast with Ryan this weekend! Tell him thanks for helping them.

Love you!