April 26, 2011

The Beautiful Me!

The beautiful Ashley, who I admire for her honesty and courage, challenged her readers to write things that they love about themselves and I love the idea of girls being confident in themselves and sharing these things! SOOOO.....
I love that I don't get embarrassed EVER! 
I love that I have dimples! It makes me happy to smile :)
I love that I am tall!
I love that I am a tom-boy!
I love that I am terrible at laundry, who cares anyways!
I love that I have THEE most obvious laugh in the world everyone knows when I'm in the room!
I love that I was blessed with such a fun personality!

I love that I am comfortable in my own skin!
I love that I am a good example and friend to my little sisters!
And I love that I have a sense of adventure, I'm willingto try just about anything!

No comments: