April 19, 2011

Its an ADDICTION!!!

FRIENDS! See this poor girl pictured above? Well...over the past few months she has developed an addiction to crocheting! It started a very long time ago, when I was about 8. My grandma taught me. I never really enjoyed it so I stopped. THEN this winter I was having a terrible time finding hats that I like because I am very picky, I like a TON of sag ha ha :) So I decided that I would make my own and after a lot of practice I finally got it right! But now I have a problem. I can't go to the store without buying bags and bags of yarn and I get every coupon for Michaels and JoAnns that I can find!! Normally this wouldn't be a problem but I can't find homes for them fast enough! They are currently starting to take over our laundry baskets and couches! SO I have decided to sell them! Everything for just $10 each!!

IF you guys see one you like you can either comment on this post, send me an email at aubreegrover@yahoo.com or call me!! I'll send you one in a real jiffy!!!! All I need is your address!  Everything can be custom made for you too! If I don't have a color shown in this post I bet I have it anyways so just let me know! Also I can adjust the length of the hat or headband to your like!!!! 




RED Headband-$10 





BROWN Headband $10 



MULTICOLOR (orange, brown, cream)-$10



MULTICOLOR( red, white)-$10 


CREAM-$10 



MULTICOLOR (blue, green)-$10 

HATS

(Sag can be adjusted as you want)


SEA FOAM GREEN-$10 




LIGHT BLUE-$10 


RED-$10


PURPLE-$10


GREY-$10


BLACK-$10


TURQUOISE-$10 
(this is a really bad picture of the color of the hat..its the same one that I am wearing in the first picture of the post) 



YELLOW-$10


Anyways friends...just feel free to contact me if you might want one!!! 

No comments: